openshift 3.3 HA cluster

Hi,

I am setting openshift HA cluster with 2 masters and 2 nodes on AWS. I want my masters to be backed by Elastic load balancer. But it doesnt work when I give "openshift_master_cluster_hostname=<myELB>" as ELB hostname in ansible. So I tried giving one of the masters hostnames here which worked fine. After that I configured ELB on AWS and added 2 master instances. Now the problem is whenever I access openshift console using ELB hostname it just redirects me to master IP address which is not what we want, hostname on browser should always be consistent.

Also I am not very sure which SSL certificate to configure on ELB when it listens of HTTPS port 443 for console access.

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks a lot for help

Thanks,
Priya