Re: openshift 3.3 HA cluster

Hi, Pri, here's how the setup works for us in prod:

 In case you have a public SSL cert, you may put smth like this into inventory (make sure it's a valid json string):
      "openshift_master_named_certificates": [
        {
          "certfile": "your-cert-file-on-ansible-machine",  // this may include intermediate certs bundled
          "keyfile": "your-key-file-on-ansible-machine"
        }
      ],