ingress firewall

Hi

Does ingress support firewall? We have a use case where tenant have multiple projects for services segmentation purpose and need ports other 80/433. We are planning to use ingress and egress features to allocated pool of IP address to use. Client has strict requirements of controlling inbound and outbound traffic, like who can allow or deny.

As per below documentation egress support firewall. Does ingress also support similar?

https://docs.openshift.com/dedicated/admin_guide/limit_pod_access_egress.html

client also has requirement of cross cluster communication using ingress and egress and want to control its access.

Any ideas how to control ingress control? We are thinking to use iptables but that seems be dirty or not sure whether even possible.

Any ideas here greatly apprecated …

--

Srinivas Kotaru