OC client - Multi cluster

Is it normal behavior to switch to each cluster and login separately while working on clusters?  One terminal with 3 tabs, can’t we work each cluster separately? What happening, whatever last login, being affective same cluster on all the tabs.

To overcome I tried to play around with set-context and use-context but still no use. Commands always issued against last login or current-context(which is always the last logged cluster)

--

Srinivas Kotaru