Re: OC client - Multi cluster

I would recommend keeping login and use of the config file separate - for CI, using a pre-built kubeconfig that you control separately from the thing using it.

In general, for scripting I recommend --config and for users with multiple shells I recommend KUBECONFIG.  Since a single kubeconfig file isn't thread safe you don't really want multiple shells reusing the same kubeconfig if you are going to ever run "oc project" or "oc login"