setting kubelet --allow-privileged ?

Friends,
I had a privileged container running under under an OpenShift 3.2 master with a sock k8s kubelet.
To get that to work, I added the security context rule:

oadm policy add-scc-to-user privileged -z default

=== AND === the following command line flag to kubelet:

--allow-privileged=true

I can't find a similar option in node-config.yaml
I also can't see the kubelet logs I would expect to see in 'journalctl -u atomic-openshift-node' to tell if this is indeed the issue.
What I can see is that my container image is not deployed under docker.
BTW: I'm working on the joint demo configuration for RedHat Summit.
Any thoughts?
Alan