multiple network plugins in node config

Friends,
Is it possible to specify multiple network plugins in the node configuration?
I would like to keep the default 'redhat/openshift-ovs-subnet' but add one specific to our hardware.
Our plugin only does something interesting if our annotations are present.
Otherwise, it returns success for setup/teardown and the docker IP for status.
Alan