Re: [openshift-sme] Aggregating logs to Treasure Data via Fluentd through ELK stack

Naoya,

This card https://trello.com/c/dnFnE1j7/292-support-fluentd-out-secure-forward-as-an-alternative-to-es-copy-logging identifies the task needed to introduce being able to forward logs to an alternate aggregator outside of Elasticsearch.  It is currently not scheduled for a specific release.