Request for a new generic release image tag on Docker hub

Would it be possible to have a new tag included when we push official
release images out to docker hub: i.e. "v1.2" for the latest image in
the 1.2 stream.

This would allow support for a new way to specify a generic release to
install in ansible inventories, rather than having to specify with
complete precision as you do today. (i.e. 3.1.1.6 in the OSE case)

We've done this for OSE but I'd like to see it work for origin as well.