Re: Request for a new generic release image tag on Docker hub

If I may add another request and summarize:

(1) Add an additional v1.2 tag pointing to the latest released 1.2.x
image. Doing the same for 1.3 even in alpha stage would help make it a
supported option to install with openshift-ansible. This will allow
users to specify a version to install with less precision, and a
version/release they might actually know beforehand.

(2) Add a v1.3.0 tag pointing to the latest alpha build. More
generally the rule here is to standardize on whatever is before the
first "-" in the output from "openshift version" as something we can
use to locate image tags, and rpm versions for use throughout the
cluster. I.e. v1.3.0-alpha.1-321-gb095e3a = safe to assume a tag of
v1.3.0 exists.