Re: Request for a new generic release image tag on Docker hub

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
> Can you explain #2 in more detail (why you want to be using 1.3.0
> image tags, which you shouldn't be doing)

Goal was to let people install the latest 1.3 alpha containers with
openshift-ansible, if that is not desirable though then I am happy to
scrap it as it's a bit problematic for a number of assumptions I've
tried to make to simplify things. You could probably still work around
and do it anyhow even if we don't do (2).