Using openshift Go client library from outside

Hi,

when trying to use the import line

origin "github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/client"

in my Go tools to connect to the openshift cluster, the builds break because the client requires some non-existent revision of kubernetes Go client and some other errors

E.g.
- if you "go get github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/client", it won't compile, because it pulls all dependencies from master, and they conflict
- if you "glide get github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/client", it won't compile, because glide won't be able to pull the kubernetes revisions mentioned in Godeps.json

I worked around this by vendoring everything from github.com/openshift/origin/Godeps/_workspace, but it is way too hacky.

I need the client to use the API for e.g. Routes, BuildsConfigs etc.

Is it possible to make this work without hacks? Or is the client just not intended to be consumed by third-party Go libraries?

Thanks!