Re: Using openshift Go client library from outside

Thanks, Clayton, it's good to know you guys are handling this. Thanks for your great work.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
The client suffers from many of the same limitations of the Kube
client.  As part of the 1.3 work we're actively working on versioned
clients that would be much easier to consume from outside of
Kube/OpenShift.  See Michal's PR here
https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/9372