Re: building rpm packages to build rpm-ostree-based containers

The registry is an interesting question.  We've had a lot of
discussion about other types of registries (mostly Artifactory and
Nexus) and those are multi-content type registries that can also store
RPMs, as well as docker images.  I'm not opposed to an RPM registry,
but a first class integration with a multi-content type registry has
some other advantages.

As far as an RPM build type, that's very reasonable.  Is there a one
size fits all build flow for RPM, or would different environments
(fedora, centos, RHEL) or users (ISVs, big deployments, Satellite)
have different requirements?