Re: Commit ID during build

We briefly posited having a downward API on build env vars (like pods) so you could get it.

On Jun 21, 2016, at 9:00 PM, Ben Parees <bparees redhat com> wrote:

images built via the s2i flow should have a "io.openshift.build.commit.id" label.

if you need the commit during the assembly itself, there's not currently a way to access it, unfortunately.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
It is not, however it's very reasonable to want.