Re: container network stats

What version of OpenShift are you on?  Solly checked and cadvisor is looking at the right /proc/<pid> file to get the stats and I validated that the stats are incrementing there with traffic.

The latest master shows the stats on the summary endpoint correctly.  Is there anything on your summary endpoint (/stats/summary) if it is there on your version?

-ben