Re: container network stats

Ben,
Are there any external services that must be running for the openshift node process to get these numbers?
Alan

[root pocsj31 ~]# oc version
oc v3.2.0.46-1-g3fab54d
kubernetes v1.2.0-36-g4a3f9c5

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Ben Bennett <bbennett redhat com> wrote:
What version of OpenShift are you on?  Solly checked and cadvisor is looking at the right /proc/<pid> file to get the stats and I validated that the stats are incrementing there with traffic.

The latest master shows the stats on the summary endpoint correctly.  Is there anything on your summary endpoint (/stats/summary) if it is there on your version?

-ben