Re: Getting OpenShift Origin running on a Mac

Thanks for all the suggestions. I had some luck with Atomic Developer Bundle.

That said I've just tried `oc cluster up` and this is pure gold!

When 1.3 hits homebrew the answer to all Mac questions will be:

````
$ brew install openshift-cli
$ oc cluster up --create-machine
````

This seems like a very valid answer to the developer getting started concerns on OpenShift / Kubernetes. Great stuff!

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Ryan Jarvinen <ryanj redhat com> wrote:
I like this option for a local VM based on Origin: http://openshift.org/vm

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 4:44 PM, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
On 06/27/2016 03:41 PM, Ionut Palade wrote:
> Hello,
>
> you can try this
> https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/cluster_up_down.md#mac-os-x

You can also try the Atomic Developer Bundle; I'm not sure if it runs
all of OpenShift, though.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS