Re: use of third_party directory for libcompose

Mostly because I had to make extensive changes to use it the way we
needed (as a parsing library to get at the structs), and an
incompatibility with the yaml library used by Kube.  We mostly need it
to parse the files and resolve the env bindings.

At the time, it was the easiest way to make progress.  Properly
godeping is definitely desirable, just didn't have a timeline for it.