Re: use of third_party directory for libcompose

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 5:32 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
> Mostly because I had to make extensive changes to use it the way we
> needed (as a parsing library to get at the structs), and an
> incompatibility with the yaml library used by Kube.  We mostly need it
> to parse the files and resolve the env bindings.

It makes sense. Thank you for quick response.

> At the time, it was the easiest way to make progress.  Properly
> godeping is definitely desirable, just didn't have a timeline for it.

I might help with that.
When I was investigating this I was able to modify generate.go code to
work with current master branch of libcompose.
After little bit more testing I can send PR with my modifications.