Re: `oc project` as opposed to kubectl namespaces

Yes, but it's coupled to a few other discussions like
changing/splitting/merging the config file, how to deal with multiple
clusters, how to deal with login, etc.  Maybe not for 1.3 but later.
And you can always use oc against a Kube cluster (and if not, file
bugs(