Re: Tying resources to it's namespace

This is not a bad idea to do in admission control as part of the namespace existence check.

Can you elaborate a little more what you are trying to build around the feature to see if there is anything else that would be required?  I am not sure it should be an annotation versus a field in metadata, i.e. metadata.namespaceUid or something similar.

Thanks,