De : Akram Ben Aissi [mailto:akram benaissi gmail com]
Envoyé : vendredi 11 mars 2016 16:47
À : ABDALA Olga
Cc : dev lists openshift redhat com
Objet : Re: [Openshift deployment] Problem with my Openshift web console

Hi Olga

Are you trying with https?

On Friday, 11 March 2016, ABDALA Olga <Olga ABDALA solucom fr> wrote:

Hi,

I am currently trying to deploy OpenShift Origin 3 on my VMs in order to later deploy an application. The distributor’s release is CentOS 7.2.1511 .

The architecture I am willing to deploy is composed of one Master host and two Node hosts. This architecture will later be used for an HA  deployment.

However, after following the documentation, I am having a problem while trying to display my OpenShift web console, using the master IP address in my browser.

All I can see after login in with the credentials of a user I previously created (using the HTPaswd) is a blank page, which is not normal.

I am coming to you to see if you can help me sorting out that issue. Any advice or recommendation?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Olga ABDALA
Stagiaire ASI – DCS

Fixe : +33 (0)1 49 03 89 49
Mobile : +33 (0)6 79 50 34 93
olga abdala solucom fr
solucom
Tour Franklin : 100 - 101 terrasse Boieldieu
92042 Paris La Défense Cedex