RE: [Openshift deployment] Problem with my Openshift web console

Hi,

Please find attached a screenshot of the command’s result.

Ps:I have been having that “ATTENTION” message for the past 2 days and I don’t understand what that means, although I have the client tools already installed.

If you have any idea of what that can be, I would love to read to that.

Thanks,

Olga ABDALA