Re: Question about openshift origin v3 installation

I pinged you on IRC, but check out the “BYO” ansible playbook here:

https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible

Basically if you have SSH access to the hosts that you want to use, you can follow this guide and you should be good to go:
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/master/README_origin.md

Happy coding!
Harrison