Re: Question about openshift origin v3 installation

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 4:27 PM, Hubeau Lionel <hubeaul yahoo fr> wrote:
Hello,

I have just followed a Red Hat formation about OpenShift Enterprise v3. And now i want to know if it is possible to install and configure Openshift Origin v3 to use 1 master and multiple nodes ? With the master and the various nodes hosted on different virtualbox VMs.

If it is possible, can you say to me where is the documentation to do this installation ?

I believe this is what you are looking for: https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/advanced_install.html#single-master

Thank you for your answer.

hl10n3l