oc export

Hi all,
I'm working on project where we are basically using `oc export` for
exporting project and importing it to another OpenShift instance.

But it is not working as I would expect.

My understanding of export feature is that it can be used to move
objects between clusters or projects and I can use `oc export all` to
move/copy whole project.

I've deployed MLB Parks sample application
(https://github.com/gshipley/openshift3mlbparks)

Then I'm trying to move it to another project on same cluster using command:

oc -n mlbparks export all | oc -n import create -f -

But I get following errors:

Error from server: replicationControllers "mongodb-1" already exists
Error from server: Pod "mlbparks-1-build" is forbidden: unable to
validate against any security context constraint: ......

Rest of the error and all steps that I'm doing are here:
http://paste.fedoraproject.org/339618/96469114/

I'm running Origin v1.1.1

Is there something that is fundamentally wrong with my understanding of
`oc export`?

--
Tomas