Re: oc export

Export is a lower level tool that does not *exactly* export an entire
application, but rather tries to give you the tools to build it.

I would suggest instead of running "oc export all", you try "oc export
dc,svc,route,is".   "all" includes pods, replication controllers,
build configs, and builds, some of which you do not need.  We expect
at some point in the future to have a higher level "export-app"
command, but when you export you need to determine what you want to
copy over and what you want to leave behind.