Outreachy projects

Hello! I’d like to inquire about the projects you have listed for potential Outreachy internships. I’m interested in learning more - I’m fairly new to programming and web development, however, so I think I'll need a little guidance in order to contribute. :-) I’m graduating from the Galvanize bootcamp in early April and the main language taught to students in the program is Javascript. I realize that your projects require Python - I’m quite interested in learning Python after seeing a presentation on it a few weeks ago. If I’m not too much of a newbie for your projects, please let me know. I’m specifically interested in the Faster Than Light framework and contributing to any documentation you may need assistance with. That said, I’m really open to anything. I’m eager to learn! Thanks very much!