Update ssl certs

Hi,

We need to update a ssl certificate used in many projects. This is generally handled by puppet, but with openshift I don't see a way to update several routes at once.
Is there something in the roadmap to declare certificates like secrets at a higher level, usable in various projects?
I understand it would require authorization per project, but at least, we would be able to update all the site at once, instead of each route individually.

Thanks