Re: Update ssl certs

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels com> wrote:
Hi,

We need to update a ssl certificate used in many projects. This is generally handled by puppet, but with openshift I don't see a way to update several routes at once.
Is there something in the roadmap to declare certificates like secrets at a higher level, usable in various projects?
I understand it would require authorization per project, but at least, we would be able to update all the site at once, instead of each route individually.

Wait, are you sharing an SSL private key with multiple projects? That shouldn't be done between applications, let alone across projects. If you're just sharing a certificate (public key), then you could use a common base image and put the certificate in there (since it's not actually a secret.