Re: Update ssl certs

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Jonathan Yu <jawnsy redhat com> wrote:
Wait, are you sharing an SSL private key with multiple projects? That shouldn't be done between applications, let alone across projects. If you're just sharing a certificate (public key), then you could use a common base image and put the certificate in there (since it's not actually a secret.

We're doing exactly that. We have clients with hundreds of small sites, and all staging envs are using a wildcard cert.
Each project has a route for production (dedicated cert), and another for staging (wildcard cert).
Replacing the route by hand would make no sense for us.
We'll explore the common base image path, thanks for the tip.