Outreachy openshift-ansible vagrant project

Hello!

I will be applying for Outreachy Round 12.  I am interested in Project 1: Vagrantfile improvements for openshift-ansible.  Python is my primary language and I have used Vagrant for one project.  I have been programming in Python for the past 4 years, though I'm a beginner with Vagrant.

I would like to make a contribution for my application.  Can you provide some guidance on how to get started with this project?

Thanks,
Anna