Re: Update ssl certs

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but why couldn't Puppet call to the API using the "oc" client and update the routes' certificate information?

We are doing things like this with Ansible already today.

Erik M Jacobs, RHCA
Principal Technical Marketing Manager, OpenShift Enterprise
Red Hat, Inc.
Phone: 646.462.3745
AOL Instant Messenger: ejacobsatredhat
Twitter: @ErikonOpen