Re: Outreachy openshift-ansible vagrant project

Hi Jason,

I am currently looking into the bug with Ansible 2.0 for setting up Vagrant with VirtualBox on Mac OS.  I have ran into the same issues when trying to install on my Macbook Pro.  I am planning to submit a contribution for this for the Outreachy application.
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/issues/705

Since the application for Outreachy is due March 22 (Tuesday), I am planning to submit the application and continue to work on this issue to April.

What do you think of the following Outreachy proposal to work on the Openshift-Ansible Vagrant issues?
1.  Address open issues related to openshift-ansible with Ansible 2.0 and Vagrant 1.8.1 with VirtualBox on Mac OS.
2. Improve vagrantfile to work reliably with this set up.
3. Check that vagrantfile still works with other supported OS and environments.
4. Add documentation for this work.
5. If there is still time available, I would also be interested in getting Origin onto CentOS (if that isn't already taken by another intern.)

Also, for testing the vagrantfile in other environments/OS, is it sufficient to just use a VirtualBox VM?  For example, if I needed to test the vagrantfile on Windows.

Thanks for the guidance,

Anna