Outreachy Projects

Hi,

It is late to start with the application process but can I contribute on some projects irrespective of the outreachy program? I would like to learn something new and gain some experience if I can be mentored.

I found these two projects interesting :

I have some experience with vagrant where I used it to setup Apache Storm for one of the projects (I used wirbelsturm for the deployment of storm). I changed the vagrant file to customize the nodes that were being deployed. I am familiarizing myself with Ansible and Origin.

Although I understand it may not be possible to accommodate me as all the mentors will be busy with the interns. But if it is possible then please let me know.

--
Regards
Sonia Dalal