Re: Outreachy Projects

Hi Jason,

That would be great. I understand the time limitation. I will look at the issues and start with something and let you guys know.

Thanks
Sonia

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 12:36 AM, Jason DeTiberus <jdetiber redhat com> wrote:
Sonia,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be able to take on any additional applicants at this point. That said, we'd be happy to have you participate in our community.

More comments inline.