Changes to Origin build for Go 1.6

Due to the removal of code in golint and govet that supported Go 1.4,
we are in the process of transitioning the Origin build pipeline to Go
1.6.

The first set of changes updates openshift/origin-release to use Go
1.6 to build release binaries.  test-pull-request in CI will only use
that for the end-to-end tests for now, and the merge queue will use it
for everything except test-unit.

After that, we'll be accelerating Go 1.6 making it into RHEL and
CentOS so that the normal vagrant images can use packaged versions.
After Origin 1.2 we will drop support for Golang 1.4 in the code path.
There may be issues over the next day or so as we fix up all the
tools.

If you are using `make release`, for the near term that will only
build the `linux/amd64` binaries due the the painful slowness of Go
1.6.