Re: --volumes-from

A little more background...I have a legacy app which combines technologies.  The need is to use some application and configuration files which are in one image in multiple containers.  I would like to create template which handles all of this.

Currently, there are multiple images which have a great deal of duplicate files which I would like to eliminated.

I would rather not use (an) empty volume(s) to which I would have to copy these files upon startup.