Re: --volumes-from

Generally that would be an image that on startup copies its config
into a volume, which all the other containers in the pod can then see.
We do not support the volumes-from syntax because it assumes generic
access to other containers on the system, and is not bounded to the
lifetime of a pod.  Future releases of Kubernetes may add the idea of
the "init container" which is allowed to run first (and fail first).