OpenShift Wikipedia page missing or outdated information

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to send this, but today I was
reading the wikipedia page [1] of OpenShift and found that the page
has old information and it is not updated quite often. The page has
missing information of the releases info. The Language in which
OpenShift is written is wrong(It says Ruby, primarily now it is Go). I
feel this should be improved.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenShift

Thanks.

--