Last minute submission for OUTREACHY!

Hello!
I am applying for Outreachy and will have to submit my patch in the last minute,
I am interested in
I am a PhD student researching on Cloud infrastructure and want to do some open source projects at this point to get more in depth insight of real-world clouds.
I have experience working with Python and always curious about learning new things,

regards,
Mina