Re: Set https (tls) as default route

Hrm - the default termination *should* be edge if the router has been
configured with a default certificate and you don't specify a
destination CA cert.  What version of the server are you running
against?

'oc create route' is the new mechanism for creating routes where the
parameters matter - you can specify one of the three types of
termination there.