Re: Set https (tls) as default route

I’m running against OSE v3.1.1.6.  I created the default router with

`oadm router default-router --replicas=2 \
    --service-account=router --expose-metrics \
    --metrics-image=prom/haproxy-exporter \
    --default-cert=/tmp/router-ose.pem \
    --credentials='/etc/origin/master/openshift-router.kubeconfig'`

I was hoping that `oc expose service ...` would default to tls if I knew the right knob to turn.

I looked up the `oc create route edge` command.  That’s great.  I think I’ll use that.  It appears to work against the OSE 3.1.1 too.

Thanks for the tip.

Brandon Richins