Re: containerized openshift can't mount glusterfs

Hi Tobias,

I am not sure whether I got the exact context. however I would like to point you that, if you are trying to mount a gluster volume directly inside the pod/container using FUSE mount, you need 'CAP_SYS_ADMIN' privilege inside the container.  Also you need glusterfs client ( glusterfs-fuse ..etc) packages installed  in the container. If you are using gluster plugin of kubernetes , it should be able to mount the volume inside the node/host then bindmount it as a volume inside the container.   Hope it helps. Please let me know if I failed to interpret your query.

--Humble