De : Jérôme Fenal [mailto:jfenal gmail com]
Envoyé : lundi 28 mars 2016 14:18
À : ABDALA Olga
Cc : dev lists openshift redhat com
Objet : Re: OpenShift use cases

Hello,

I am currently looking for use cases to later implement in order to test different OpenShift functionalities after deploying an application.

So far, I only have scalability in mind. Do you have more suggestions?

​Bonjour Olga,​

​I'd see a few others:

- ​application rolling​ update

- applicatoin decommissionning