Thanks for your inputs.
However, I am not sure I understand what you mean by the first use case : ‘Continuous integration and continous delivery pipeline ‘
De : Akram Ben Aissi [mailto:akram benaissi gmail com]
One can also add:
- Continuous integration and continous delivery pipeline
- Application version promotion (from dev to qa to prod with the same image)
- Micro-Service enablement
- Micro-service update and rollback scenario
On 28 March 2016 at 14:18, Jérôme Fenal <jfenal gmail com> wrote:
2016-03-21 11:40 GMT+01:00 ABDALA Olga <Olga ABDALA solucom fr>:
I am currently looking for use cases to later implement in order to test different OpenShift functionalities after deploying an application.
So far, I only have scalability in mind. Do you have more suggestions?
I'd see a few others:
- application rolling update
- applicatoin decommissionning
What are you trying to achieve?