Re: connect to an external Kubernetes cluster

Ideally, we want to support running OpenShift masters as a pod on an underlying Kubernetes cluster by gracefully disabling features that are not yet in upstream Kubernetes.

There is a WIP pull request to automate deploying OpenShift as a pod to an existing Kubernetes that makes use of this feature via an experimental command.

https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/8102

Thanks,
Derek