Smoke tests for CentOS OpenShift repo

Hi,
I'm working on getting our initial CentOS OpenShift repo setup.
Before I start the process of moving things out of candidate and into
more official CentOS repo's, I wanted to setup a few simple tests that
let me know I've got everything I need.

The following repo file is for CentOS 7 machines.
https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/centos/CentOS-OpenShift.repo

The only test I currently have is
  yum install "*origin*"

Does anyone have any other simple tests, or maybe not so simple.

This repo should replace the openshift-next repo on copr.

Troy