Re: Origin updated to v1.1.5

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 at 07:49 Jason DeTiberus <jdetiber redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:
The repos there are for just for the standard CentOS rpm installs? I was hoping to update my centos atomic hosts

The docker images are already up on dockerhub, so a containerized install should go ahead and use the latest available now.

However the docker and kubernetes packages that ship with centos atomic right now don't meet the new kubernetes and docker version requirements.